Why should I opt for Board Certification?
- Certification by the European Board for Certification in Facial Plastic Surgery (EBCFPRS) signifies excellence in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Surgeons who receive this designation may refer to themselves as board-certified in facial plastic surgery or as a Diplomate of the EBCFPRS.
- EBCFPRS Board Certification is the European benchmark of excellence in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- EBCFPRS Board Certification is equivalent to international (IBCFPRS) board certification.
- The IBCFPRS aimes at setting standards of knowledge in the area of facial plastic surgery worldwide.
- Challenge and test yourself by taking the rigorous but fair and psychometrically validated ABCFPRS exam.
- The EBCPFRS utilizes the examination of the American Board for Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The exam is annually held in Hohenkammer, Germany
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!